At the beginning of the year I published a post outlining what some of my goals for the year were. In the spirit of being transparent, here is the progress I made on them over the course of November –
- 100% self availability over the course of the month.
- Volunteered for 0 hours 😦
- No procrastination!
- Continued being honest and open over the course of November. A lot was said in the eleventh month of 2016.
- Zero Rust progress.
- I read 2 books in November — When I’m Gone (some parts were good, but overall I thought this book was OK), and Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency (SO, SO, SO GOOD. I’m a huge fan of Douglas Adams, and this book is a great example of his literary genius).
- I read zero research papers in November.
- I wrote 7 posts.
- I didn’t really play much guitar in November.
- (a) (goal achieved)
(b) (goal achieved)
(c) (goal achieved)
(d) (goal achieved)
(e) (goal achieved)