At the beginning of the year I published a post outlining what some of my goals for the year were. In the spirit of being transparent, here is the progress I made on them over the course of April –
- Was mostly available, except for the last week of April. Sorry.
- Zero volunteering. Sigh.
- Procrastination was zero.
- Continued my trend of always being honest and open.
- No progress made on learning Rust.
- I read only one book over the course of April: Trigger Warning (I loved it! I hadn’t read a book of short stories in a long time and this was perfect)
- I read 2 research papers.
- I wrote 7 posts.
- I learned to play 3 new songs on the guitar. I also started reading up on music theory.
- (a) I ran an 8 min (7m 52s to be precise) mile!
(b) (goal achieved)
(c) (goal achieved)
(d) I signed up for the SF half marathon. I’m already nervous about this.
(e) (goal achieved)