(Inspired by Ryan Hoover’s post)
A few firsts from (alliteration yay!) 2015:
- Not being afraid/shy and actually putting myself out there when it comes to dating. I think this was the biggest change in my life. The result? I met a lot of awesome people, have a lot of happy (and as expected, some sad ones as well) memories, and I learned a lot about myself. I think these experiences have made me into a better individual.
- Living in San Francisco. I love SF. The icing on the cake? Having a best friend who lives in Berkeley.
- Rock climbing
- Blogging (almost) everyday for a month.
- Eating A5 wagyu beef at Kusakabe. The entire meal was incredible.
- Doing a muscle up.
- Taking part in a fitness related event (San Francisco Urbanathlon).
- Mentoring an intern on the distributed graph team at LinkedIn.
- Mentoring and judging teams at MHacks (I wrote three brief posts about this: 1, 2, and 3)
- Going to the SF Symphony.