At the beginning of the year I published a post outlining what some of my goals for the year were. In the spirit of being transparent, here is the progress I made on them over the course of December –
- 0 hours of volunteering.
- 0 shyness.
- 0 progress on Rust or Erlang. This is now a 2016 goal.
- I read two books in December — The Sandman, Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes (amazing. I’m definitely going to be reading this entire series) and Batman: Hush (very enjoyable; it was also the first Batman graphic novel I’ve read that had an element of romance in it).
- Two papers read. I wrote about one of them.
- 9 posts over the course of the month. Being on vacation meant I had more time to write.
- One muscle up this month. And that was just to prove to my brother that I can do at least one.