(I meant to write this post for Thanksgiving but in between tasting wines at Napa and failing to ski at Tahoe I never got the time)
Here’s what I am thankful for in 2015:
- Having a ridiculously awesome group of family and friends. Thank you for always being there for me. Seriously, you’re the best. It’s hard to imagine life without you. Thanks for everything.
- All the great people I met over the course of the year. You’ve all enriched my life in some form or the other. Thank you.
- My wonderful house in San Francisco. My roommates are pretty awesome too.
- New experiences (Coachella, Portland, rock climbing, etc.) that my friends introduced me to.
- All the concerts I went to. I still can’t believe that I got to see some of my favorite bands (AC/DC, Between the Buried and Me,
Deafheaven, Judas Priest, Motorhead, Skyharbor, Tame Impala, TesseracT, The Contortionist, and Trivium) live this year.
One thought on “Thanks”